Saturday, June 6, 2009

    Skyzoo's "Strung Out" Remix Contest

    I took part in Coalmine Records and Skyzoo's "Strung Out" remix contest. I was in the top 5 for the original (non-sampled) entries, but unfortunately I was not chosen as the winning track. However, I still wanted to post this video because my track was reviewed in the video. I was going to post my remix of Skyzoo's "Strung Out" but I think I might keep the beat and try to get it placed. Shout out to Matt Diamond for the opportunity man. I appreciate it. Look out for me in future contests. We'll be doing business in the near future.

    Also, if you want to jump right to my remix on the video, its at 6:54 or so!

    Foundation Fridays (Part 8): The "Strung Out" Remix Challenge - Judging Panel from Coalmine Records on Vimeo.

    0 props: